Valentines Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly Bamboo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Valentines is only a few weeks away and it's time to promote again. I have in past done many packages and now I am looking for new fresh ideas. I haven't been able to come up with anything exciting for a good special offer deal.

As clients will be booking in for waxing anyway, I want the offer to get them to try something new. I have thought about a couples deal, however, taking into consideration that clients are spending less, will this work?

My facials, massages and body treatments are £30 for half hour, £50 for an hour. What can I throw in for FREE to make the offer attractive?

A different approach...I am thinking aloud here, I have some dermalogica products that aren't selling so well (body products and mens Shave range). I could a his and her raffle prize. The prize being a basket of products? Anyone who has a treatment gets to enter the raffle?

Any other ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks
Curly Bamboo.

You might want to try “buy 30 minutes and a guest gets 30 minutes free” or “couples get half off the 1st 30 minutes”. It’s up you how you like to word it. Your goal should be to get them in the door. Let your service attract them to stay longer and come back.

SBM Staff Member
SalonBlabbermouth - Salon Ratings and Reviews

This is a great thread hun, never even crossed my mind, think i am gonna offer my hollywoods xxx

Latest posts

Back