VCTC Level 2 Beauty.. anybody currently doing this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
I go to college once a week on a Friday.
It's only a short course, I've been there 8 weeks already

Basically I need advice on how to revise to make it all sink in, it's the A&P that is getting to me
Soon we will be having assessments in class which I'm worried about and we have exams in July this year and I really want to pass

We cover so much during that one day a week
Just need a bit of advice :)

I'm currently doing the NVQ level 2 course, I don't know if it's the same type of course but basically the best way I learnt my A&P was by printing off diagrams, loads of copies, and sat labelling them off the top of my head again and again :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Thankyou, that's an obvious thing to do :)

It works really well :) another thing I just remembered: linking words such as oris - oral - mouth muscle, occuli - li is like eye - eye muscle :)

Thanks for your advice! If i'm going to do this now, the music needs to go off :( haha
oh and also do you still remember it all and how long did it take for it to stick? sorry for all the questions :)

Yep I still remember it all! :) some bits stuck within a week, some took a bit longer because there was alot of it, just keep going over it and one day you'll just know it :)

thanks so much :)

Latest posts

Back