vctc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
Hi
im very new here and have posted a couple of threads ,but would love to here from any one whos just started there vctc coarse im manicure/nail extentions im into my 5th week now, just started the manicure procedure, great fun .my first big assignment m1 m2 and m4 has got to be in next week arrrrgh hope ive done it alright,would be great to here from you fellow geeks who is also new to this, maybe compare notes.

linzi x

Hi Linzi! I've also just started a few of VTCT courses - I'm doing Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage plus Depilation & Manicure/Pedicure course. I'm loving all of it so far! My Mani/Pedi course lasts 20 weeks, then I go on to do another 12 weeks of Nail Extensions - so a bit different to yours but I guess it'll be broadly similar. We did paraffin wax mani's last week & I loved it. Can't wait to get onto hot oil mani's - I need one, my nails are terrible! I'm also handing in my M74/M2 business assignment on Monday night so fingers crossed! Good luck with yours and let us know how you're getting along! xxx

Hi

I've done my mani/pedi course and passed , just waiting for the certification. Am due to do Nailart followed by enhancements commencing in Jan. The course has started but with health and safety and manicure first and since I've done them I did not need to do them again. Mani/Pedi course ran from Sept last year through to July this year but I completed in June.

hi,
i did a beauty course that included manicure and pedicure, really enjoyed it.
I'm doing a VCTC Nail technology and nail art this year.

i too have done the VTCT.. (Everyone gets the letters mixed up!!!) once the big assignments are out the way like health and safety its ok... our lecturer was terible and now a year later we have our 4th who is very good... we got one kick after another so when the whole class staged a protest the acted and now have got their act together.... ive lost alot of faith in colleges as a result... oh and they keep the acyrlic brushes in a plastic bag with the files and foot rasps... nice....

Hi all I've just started my VTCT in mani/Pedi and tonight will be my third week. I'm really enjoying it and have my first manicure to do in class which is a bit worrying as I want to do really well. I did two on Friday last week and really enjoyed doing them so fingers crossed that a/ my client turns up and b/ it all goes well. The only problem I find is painting the nails, seem to get some on the nail wall. Hope we do warm wax mani's but there's been no mention of them yet and it's only a 10 week course.

I'm also doing all the Health and Safety which :irked:I'm enjoying but takes up a lot of time.

I've booked onto the Nail Advance Course next year, which I'm really looking forward to, but have to complete the Mani/Pedi first and pass the test which I'm not looking forward too, I hope we all pass ;).

Hi all
thanks for all your replies,well im into my 6th week on thursday and my assignment has got to be in on thursday m1,m2 and m4 hope ive done it all ok.manicure procedure is going well ,doing treatment masks this week (calomine,wheatbran,parrafin wax so should be good fun.keep me all posted how everyone is getting on with the vctc (always get the letters mixed up )vtct.

linzi x

Latest posts

Back