Vegan, cruelty free, non toxic facial products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am about to start as self employed renting a room in a salon and I have been driving myself absolutely crazy trying to find some facial products that are vegan, cruelty free, non toxic, only available to professionals and that actually make a difference to the skin! Just to make things a bit harder, I am based in Spain so I need to find someone that delivers here or even better, has a distributor here!

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them- you might just be able to stop me from having a nervous breakdown

Thank you!

Hi everyone.

I am about to start as self employed renting a room in a salon and I have been driving myself absolutely crazy trying to find some facial products that are vegan, cruelty free, non toxic, only available to professionals and that actually make a difference to the skin! Just to make things a bit harder, I am based in Spain so I need to find someone that delivers here or even better, has a distributor here!

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them- you might just be able to stop me from having a nervous breakdown

Thank you!

Have PM'd you Samantha! x

Latest posts

Back