Vegan hair brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbychloe

Reaction score
Hi

Could somebody please confirm if Affinage is suitable for Vegans and what other brands are?

Hi Hairbychloe!
I can confirm that Affinage is cruelty free. However, in my experience, I tried it once and took an instant dislike to it. It smelt bad and wasn’t as conditioning as other brands. The reds were kind of dull and the process times seem to be unusually long on some products aswell.
If you’re after true vegan, Paul Mitchell or Kevin Murphy products are great! For direct dyes, manic panic is the best in the UK without importing

If you can’t get hold of Paul Mitchell dyes however, Herbatint are full vegan and organic!

If you can’t get hold of Paul Mitchell dyes however, Herbatint are full vegan and organic!
Thanks so much for your reply. I've used the affinage bleach which I like but haven't tried their colours. I'm not sure how to get hold of Paul Mitchell or Herbatint, I'll have to call my local warehouses! :)

Hello,

I think EVO and R+CO are vegan.

Pureology is 100% vegan, it’s an American brand but sure you could get it shipped.

Latest posts

Back