Very pleased - Full leg wax :D & Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Just wanted to share my happiness that I did two full leg waxes todays and they were soo pleased with the finished results!

I wasnt going to offer waxing as I was so nervous about doing it but now I think im falling in love with it hehe its so enjoyable!!

Anyway I won't waffle on anymore but my question is how long should a full leg wax take?

Thanks!

xx

Between 30 and 45 minutes depending on the size of the lady and the hair type.

You will occasionally see some hair that grows horribley and never comes out smooth. Ever.

Jacqui xx

Hey Geeks

Just wanted to share my happiness that I did two full leg waxes todays and they were soo pleased with the finished results!

I wasnt going to offer waxing as I was so nervous about doing it but now I think im falling in love with it hehe its so enjoyable!!

Anyway I won't waffle on anymore but my question is how long should a full leg wax take?

Thanks!

xx

Aww well done!
I love waxing (not because I like causing pain because it's instant results)
I would agree with the timings Jaqui has suggested but definitely depends on who you have in!
Happy waxing :)
Rhiannon x

We mark out 45 mins - 1 hour for all clients first full leg wax then adjust the time for their follow up treament, our clients mostly book for a full leg and bikini/underarm so we usually just markout the hour to ensure enough timing, as you never know how course/heavy/light the growrh of the hair may be x

Latest posts

Back