Very subtle tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolafee

Reaction score
Afternoon all,
I recently did a trial for a bride and she has called me to say the colour is much too dark for her. I work with St. Tropez and used the original on her for her trial. I don't think any of the St Tropez shade are going to be quite the subtle colour she's looking for. Could anyone give me a suggestion of a very light shade, suitable for my client.
Thank you

I use Moroccan tan gold 8% on most of my brides, gives a lovely natural sun kissed glow. Everyone I've used it on has been absolutely over the moon with the colour.

I was always taught that the trial helps figure out what day they prefer their tan as it fades over the days, see if she likes it after a few days say her tan was best at day two you would do the tan two days before the wedding so she gets the tan she's after x

I use St Tropez and lots of my brides have the express tan. You can leave it 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours medium which is like the classic and then 3 hours for dark. Maybe try the express and have her rinse after an hour?

I was always taught that the trial helps figure out what day they prefer their tan as it fades over the days, see if she likes it after a few days say her tan was best at day two you would do the tan two days before the wedding so she gets the tan she's after x

Layla, I was going to suggest she try White to Brown as if it's a subtle tan she's after it doesn't get much subtler than that, as we both discovered when we did their training course!

Layla, I was going to suggest she try White to Brown as if it's a subtle tan she's after it doesn't get much subtler than that, as we both discovered when we did their training course!
Haha the only issue there is longevity of it, no one will pay again for a tan that doesn't last two days [emoji23]

Haha the only issue there is longevity of it, no one will pay again for a tan that doesn't last two days [emoji23]

That's true!

Nouvatan do a 6% which is great for brides.

SiennaX do a 8%, which is light & lasts days...

La fast tan lovely natural tan and client controls when to take off x

Thank you so much for all your replies. I went for a 6% formula in the end that worked beautifully.

Latest posts

Back