Vistaprint postcards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HsarahH

Reaction score
After you have had your 100 free do they ever offer this to you again? Im only getting a sall discount on any more that I buy, and although they are lovely, they do seem expensive. Wondering if i should be patient!

After you have had your 100 free do they ever offer this to you again? Im only getting a sall discount on any more that I buy, and although they are lovely, they do seem expensive. Wondering if i should be patient!

Yeah you can get one free lot per order just wait for another blurb email with them free, dont ever pay for them! xx

Yeah you can get one free lot per order just wait for another blurb email with them free, dont ever pay for them! xx

Thank you very much! :hug:

Be very careful.

I order 100 free postcards and paid the requested £12.81 (for p&p) via paypal.
Later I found out that somehow and extra 100 had been added (after I paid 12.81 and the total they charged was £32.

Cancelled the order but have not yet had any luck getting my money back. Was happy to pay £12.81 but did not want the extra postcards and not prepared to pay £32 for them - but somehow they have gone through.

Here you go chick
http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/free.aspx?&GP=4/2/2011+12:42:05+PM&GPS=1512787066&GNF=1

This should hopefully be a link to everything free
No need to be patient and wait for them to email you just type into google vistaprint uk everything free you will always get pages first with 30% off and free delivery and stuff but just look for the one that says everything free.
Thats how I use vistaprint :green:xx

Just an quick update
after all that the bloody link says free but it is actualy a 30% off page:eek:
cheeky mr vistaprint :Grope: but i do promise if you do a google search you will find the actual free page. You might need to look as far up as page 3 when searching.....but it is there honest

IM NOT A NUTTER.... i hope xx

Lol, they have a habit of doing that hoping u pay it anyway. What u can also do is keep an email for everything free and go into ur account via the email everytime u order. Normally works for me xx

Just an quick update
after all that the bloody link says free but it is actualy a 30% off page:eek:
cheeky mr vistaprint :Grope: but i do promise if you do a google search you will find the actual free page. You might need to look as far up as page 3 when searching.....but it is there honest

IM NOT A NUTTER.... i hope xx

Thank you! :hug:

Latest posts

Back