vistaprint prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
is it just me, or has vistaprint stopped doing the free prices?
I've just tried to re-order tri-fold leaflets, and they want £25;
the postcards are £14, and these are usually 'free'.?

They send me emails all the time with all their deals and they change all the time. They don't have the same deals all the time. Sometimes it'l be free business cards, other times free pens, or note books or other things.

but I used to be able to go into my account, press what I wanted on 'edit' and re-order it without the cost just the P&P.
It won't let me do anything like that!!!

but I used to be able to go into my account, press what I wanted on 'edit' and re-order it without the cost just the P&P.
It won't let me do anything like that!!!

I have found clicking on the link from an old email that it still lets me use the offer with the trifold leaflets.. I always order 25 at a time :)

I have found clicking on the link from an old email that it still lets me use the offer with the trifold leaflets.. I always order 25 at a time :)
I've done that Jen and it is still coming up as £24.99.
I've been ordering this for over a year now and the same goes for the postcards, always get them 'free' now they are asking for £12.99!

Hey i have just placed 3 orders with vista print and i was a bit sneaky - here is how to do it!!! when you get the e mail offering you the free bits order what you want but keep the e mail saved then just can go back and re load it when you need to thats what I did it worked and im happy!!!! Hope this helps xx

Hey i have just placed 3 orders with vista print and i was a bit sneaky - here is how to do it!!! when you get the e mail offering you the free bits order what you want but keep the e mail saved then just can go back and re load it when you need to thats what I did it worked and im happy!!!! Hope this helps xx

Yes, I've done that too thanks. I've been ordering from them with no problems for nearly 2 years and have tried all of the above.

It is still coming up as payment for brochures, postcards and biz cards too.

Yes, I've done that too thanks. I've been ordering from them with no problems for nearly 2 years and have tried all of the above.

It is still coming up as payment for brochures, postcards and biz cards too.

I have just gone and tried to order 25 brochures from a previous email and there were 250 business cards already in my basket... its cost me p&p only?

I can try and send you the email if you like Ann?

I still have the e mail if you would like me to send it to you? x

thanks for your responses.
have managed to get back to my original settings, which is a relief and now back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back