Vistaprint Wow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
I recently read a post on here about Vistaprint free stuff so i thought id give it a go myself.

Sign in, then you start to place an order with them, but DONT complete the order, but leave the stuff in your cart. Two days later they send you an email saying as they want you to order with them they would like to offer you free items :lol:
I orginally only wanted new postcards, i have now just got :

1 Lawn sign - FREE
250 Premium business cards - FREE
100 Postcards - FREE
25 Flyers - FREE
2 Car door magnets 60% OFF

Just had to pay for postage!!!

Get on there and give it a go :lol:

How much did you have to pay for postage? I ordered some but then didnt complete the order because postage was ridiculously high!!!

How much did you have to pay for postage? I ordered some but then didnt complete the order because postage was ridiculously high!!!

When u think about getting all that for 1 postage its worth it xoxo

It's great isn't it, I always leave it in. My basket. Tax and shopping is high and slow, but over all what you pay for the products isn't a lot.

I thought you could only have 3 free items per order tho? Not 100% tho

X

I love Vista Print x I get everything from there x

I had an order go astray last year and they were so prompt in sorting it out for me.

My websites are vistaprint ones too x

I always get my business cards and marketing materials from vistaprint and have only ever had to pay for postage. I usually go for the cheapest postage option too which is 3weeks+ but the items are always delivered within 7-10 days!! Fantastic :)
Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I always get my business cards and marketing materials from vistaprint and have only ever had to pay for postage. I usually go for the cheapest postage option too which is 3weeks+ but the items are always delivered within 7-10 days!! Fantastic :)
Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I agree their shipping is always faster than they quote :lol:

Vistaprint is fab,ive used it loads of times.I recently ordered Gift certificates but changed them to postcard gift vertificates,they look great and were a lot cheaper.
I agree about postage too they do post quickly :)

I love vistaprint for allsorts. I ve had business cards, xmas cards, calendars, gift vouchers, magnets and loads more from them and it's not cost me alot more than the postage for it all hehe.

Latest posts

Back