Vitage Environ Exuvience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I'm wanted to start offer an advance skin care range? We keen on either vitage, environ exuvience

Any experience advice on what to go for?

Thanks

Environ is a very good brand, great products and great results.
The brand is based around Vitamin A which is so beneficial for healthy skin cells. It's great for all skin types and all ages too!
I got a lot of great results from the products and treatments, not only on clients but myself too. Their training is exceptional, 5 days at IIAA in London. You learn so much from the training and you do feel confident to perform treatments and recommend products after the 5 days x

Environ is a very good brand, great products and great results.
The brand is based around Vitamin A which is so beneficial for healthy skin cells. It's great for all skin types and all ages too!
I got a lot of great results from the products and treatments, not only on clients but myself too. Their training is exceptional, 5 days at IIAA in London. You learn so much from the training and you do feel confident to perform treatments and recommend products after the 5 days x
Hi, do you need to be level 2 or 3 before going for their training? x

I believe you have to be already trained in Beauty as is very intense but not 100% sure, best thing to do is to phone IIAA and ask them, I went on the training through my previous job as am level 5 trained anyway.
Their number is easily found on Google x

Hi, do you need to be level 2 or 3 before going for their training? x
You need at least level 2 but you may struggle to get insurance without a level 3 x

I believe you have to be already trained in Beauty as is very intense but not 100% sure, best thing to do is to phone IIAA and ask them, I went on the training through my previous job as am level 5 trained anyway.
Yes, probably the best thing to give them a call, before i sign up for facials training.

I am l3 a&p massage trained, but looking to add facials now.
I believe l3 in electrical facials needed anyway because of their machine.

I believe l3 in electrical facials needed anyway because of their machine.
Some companies will train and insure you with a level 2 just to use their machine - so you can't use any old machine, just theirs. But not every insurance company will insure you x

Latest posts

Back