Volunteer therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Therapist

Reaction score
Morning Beauty Geeks.

I qualified a couple of years ago with VTCT holistic therapies (Aromatherapy/Reflexology/Indian Head Massage/Nutritional Therapy) and have topped up with beauty treatments L2/3 equivalent. (Manicure/Pedicure/Waxing/Facials)

I have worked in another career and have always remained interested in Holistics and Health. I practice every now and again on family and friends and never charge. My strengths are the holistic side and facials.

I would like to get some experience in a salon environment as well as refresh my skills.

Is there a salon or a holistic therapy centre that would be willing to give me an opportunity in the local area? In return you would get a hard working mature professional. I live in Coventry.

Or does anyone have any advice to help build up my skills and start a small practice? I'm not quite ready to rent a room as I don't have a client base and am not sure I would feel safe enough to be mobile.

Appreciate any of your experiences you would share with me.

Many thanks for reading my post

D

Definitely apply to some spas for employed roles because they always need people. You're probably not too far from a few spas in Daventry.

Latest posts

Back