vtct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
Hi
into my 6th week now doing my vtct,holistic therapy,manicure/nail extentions would love to here from anyone else who is currently doing thier vtct coarse at present. great to compare notes.

Linzi which area/college are you at that might help you out more...

I did the VTCT last year at Whitwood, West Yorks

Huntingdon regional college,cambridgeshire(east anglia).cheers

I did all the papers and have them on my PC ( i think ) if you get stuck send me a pm and i will help if I can...

Hi - I'm also doing various VTCT courses at the moment - I'm doing Nail Treatments (following on to Nail Techniques - I think it's the posh name for the nail extensions course!), Depilation and Body Massage Level 3 - phew! :eek: I'm loving every minute of it, but have to say glad it's half term next week, it's tiring!

Good luck to you both & keep us informed of how your getting along - I'll be on here regularly asking assignment related questions no doubt! xxx

i doing one aswell,

we r only doing gel and fibre glass, which is a shame because i want 2 learn acrilyc aswell. spose i'll just have to pay more money to do another course on acrilyc!

by the way, has anyone got any advice on where i could go to do acrilyc other than creative?

Latest posts

Back