Wahanda has anyone heard of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle_beauty

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this company?
I've just had someone contact me to book in pre paid treatments that I don't even offer. They are getting quite nasty about it and saying I have conned them.
I have only ever advertised on Facebook and have no idea how they have got my details.
Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

yes I've heard of them, we accept Wahanda vouchers. I work in a hotel spa, they are a bit like a groupon. Bit confused how they have your details :s x

I have no idea, I've had a few problems with some competition around my area so not sure if it's maybe them trying to make me look bad.
I've email wahanda so will wait for there reply.

I have no idea, I've had a few problems with some competition around my area so not sure if it's maybe them trying to make me look bad.
I've email wahanda so will wait for there reply.

Yes this happened at my salon with someone purchasing an evoucher and using the online booking system - none of which is set the listing up for! I had to call Wahanda to find out how it had all been activated - they just de activated the online booking & people buying on the site, they weren't sure what had happened either! If you have a free listing on there just check all the settings to make sure the Wahanda "ghost" hasn't activated these things! X

They are a nightmare! We get clients manage to book themselves in for treatments on wahanda at times the salon isn't even open! So now we have set it so we are visible on wahanda but clients must ring for an appoinment. More hassle than it's worth most of the time.

They are a nightmare! We get clients manage to book themselves in for treatments on wahanda at times the salon isn't even open! So now we have set it so we are visible on wahanda but clients must ring for an appoinment. More hassle than it's worth most of the time.

That's what happened, a client booked in when we were closed, they are a pain - Wahanda that is! X

Hi everyone,

First, we’re really sorry some of you have been having issues. We have a dedicated team who look into every query regarding our system on an individual basis, so if you’re struggling with worrying mystery bookings or need any help with your listing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with them on [email protected].

Just to clear up a few other things mentioned above:

*We are a booking and marketing platform for salons and spas. We simply want to help promote your venue to people searching for beauty treatments, before enabling them to book in online there and then. We want to make things simpler for both businesses and clients and ultimately, to help you to grow your business. Unlike Groupon, you don’t have to discount or offer any ‘deals’ separate from your regular prices to work with us as we’re about loyal customers and convenience rather than flash sales.

*Salons and spas wishing to work with us can either sign up via our business page or contact our on-boarding team. If you have not provided your menu and payment details to a Wahanda Account Manager, people should not be able to book in to your salon through our site and app. Please contact our Supplier Support team (as above) if you encounter customers who claim to have booked through Wahanda and you do not have an account with us.

*Bookings made directly online are linked to each salon or spa’s calendar. The availability displayed on the Wahanda site and app is all drawn from the opening hours, existing bookings and blocked out times that have been registered in the individual business’s online diary. We make sure each salon or spa retains complete control of their pricing and calendar when they sign up, so if you have received bookings that are during hours you are not normally open or that clash with another client, please start by checking your calendar settings and updating the available times attached to your account.

If you have any other queries, feel free to fire us an email on [email protected]

Wahanda

Latest posts

Back