Waiting for my essential course to arrive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracyab

Reaction score
Hi

I just thought i'd come on and have a little moan. I ordered my Essential Nails course yesterday and was left a voicemail to say it would be here today between 9am - 6pm. It's now 5 o'clock so I very much doubt it's going to be here today after all.

Really disappointed :cry:

give them a quick call to see if its dispatched yet...

I think I might, but I dont know if they will be shut as it's 5pm

has it arrived yet?

Hi Kate

It didn't arrive yesterday so I phoned them this afternoon. The woman I spoke to was the same woman who took my order on Tuesday. She is very nice and I explained that it did not arrive when she said it would. She said she was going to phone UPS and phone me back (this was this afternoon). She called back and told me that UPS said they ran out of time to deliver it yesterday but it should be here today by 6pm and surprise surprise, it still isn't here. The woman at Essential Nails said to ring her if it did not arrive today which I will be doing first thing in the morning.

I dont think Essential Nails are to blame and the woman there is very lovely. However, that doesn't help not being disappointed. I will just need to wait and see what happens tomorrow:cry:

If contract they have with UPS is for next day delivery, then that's when it should be delivered; not two days later. Have you had to stay in specifically to receive the delivery?

No I didn't stay in especially for it. My son hasn't been feeling too good so I have had him off school and I haven't went to work so I could look after him

Wouldn't that be like the Adams family waiting for THING to arrive ?:)

In April I ordered the Essentail Nail Gel course and according to the website it was dispatched 2 or 3 days later. When I sent them an email to ask they said that their website was faulty and it will be dispatched in a few days. It took about a week to get the course and it has been great... I have become really lazy and I haven't finished it yet but soon....

Jacky

i've never had probs they've always come the next day sounds like i've been lucky:)

i've never had probs they've always come the next day sounds like i've been lucky:)
im the same hun, ive always got stuff the next day xxxxxx

Sadly its the couriers not the company that delay the deliveries

I use couriers at work and even the best ones can let you down and then it reflects badly on the company

HTH

Billie

Did you get your course yet?

I did get Jacky, Sorry I should have updated my post.

I came 2 days after posting this on the site. Im enjoying it but I really have to try and motivate myself, especially after working full time. Im sure i will get there though. I bought the Nailclass book which was really helpful, so I will just have to keep at it:)

I did get Jacky, Sorry I should have updated my post.

I came 2 days after posting this on the site. Im enjoying it but I really have to try and motivate myself, especially after working full time. Im sure i will get there though. I bought the Nailclass book which was really helpful, so I will just have to keep at it:)

Hi,

Which course are you doing? I have just sent my Gel course away for assessment and am going to do the L&P course too. I am lucky - I don't seem to be able to find work at the moment so it is nails all the way for me.

Jacky

Latest posts

Back