Wall colour with spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
So.... I'm very excited that I will be moving to a salon as I have outgrown my home salon!
I have been qualified in spray tanning for years but due to it being my hrs parents house and my nan being affected by smells I never offered them!

Now I can, I am planning decorating the room for spray tanning, at the moment everything is painted white! Would I need a dark colour? I want to use the same room for massage so I need to keep it a relaxing room?

Any pics or advice would be really appreciated 😃 thank you x

Depends on your gun, how much overspray you get and any extractor fan you use...if you get a tent or build a tanning corner (with washable walls) you can probably limit the overspray.

If you use an inexpensive emulsion, if it discolours, you can always touch up...

Thank you, I have a tent but I don't have an extraction fan, are they handy? I have seen lately lots of people having showers in there salons, is this for spray tanning? May be a totally stupid question x

I have a wetroom that I tan in with grey tiles. I also have an extractor and wouldn't tan without it now.

That's really handy to know thank you! X

Latest posts

Back