Wallpaper?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Hope you are all well!!
I am re decorating my living room soon, changing the colour scheme from purple to orange and I need new wall paper! I have 3 samples which I like but not sure of. Can anyone recommend anywhere to have a look at nice wall paper? This is my living room (it has pictures and stuff up now but you get the idea)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410287048.742328.jpg
The wall that you can't see (left) is being papered and these are 3 I picked but not 100% on xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410287070.542245.jpg

Hi geeks! Hope you are all well!!
I am re decorating my living room soon, changing the colour scheme from purple to orange and I need new wall paper! I have 3 samples which I like but not sure of. Can anyone recommend anywhere to have a look at nice wall paper? This is my living room (it has pictures and stuff up now but you get the idea)
View attachment 74598
The wall that you can't see (left) is being papered and these are 3 I picked but not 100% on xx
View attachment 74599

I really like the one on the right! Very nice n love your sofa!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure if it's my phone or my eyesight but I can't see them clearly. Two look like brickwork and the one in the middle I can't make out at all.
Can you take a close up of them please?

I'm not sure if it's my phone or my eyesight but I can't see them clearly. Two look like brickwork and the one in the middle I can't make out at all.
Can you take a close up of them please?

Sorry just realized you can't see the middle one. It's grey with keys on ..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410381674.122707.jpg
Not easy to get a good picture! It looks much nicer in natural light but I'm not sure of any of them! Lol ordered more samples last night xx

I really like the one on the right! Very nice n love your sofa!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too but my boyfriends not keen :(

Thank you! It's so comfy :). We bought the couch and my friend had the cuddle chair she gave us as she had no room for it and it's the exact same as the couch lol!! X

I love the one with the keys on, it's a bit different but not in your face! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Love the one with keys on! It's gorgeous!x

I love the chair! It looks really snugly.

I love the chair! It looks really snugly.

It's a swivel chair so it moves about its so annoying:( my seat is the corner of the couch haha!

I like the keys too, do you think it will go nice with orange? He's not keen on it but if I really want it I'm sure I will get it 😉.
Xx

I actually really like the brick work and with orange and the black & grey on the sofas it will look very modern & New York style 😊

I've got the light brick work paper in my nail room. I teamed it with black, white and lime green, so orange would look great too. It looks lovely up and gets loads of compliments. My son has the darker brickwork in his room, makes it look like a modern, contemporary apartment. He's got a huge New York picture on it and it looks fab. Good luck on choosing, it's so hard to decide when there's so much choice😊

I know I really want the light bricks but we will see when my other samples come! I only moved into the flat in January and obviously decorated then so it's annoying that I want to do it again and go through all the looking for new wall paper again haha xx

We got more samples today and have picked this 😃 I just want it up now!! Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410547873.557145.jpg

....I still prefer the keys!! 😉x

I like the keys too.. I think I'll put them in my beauty room 😂 the flowers are more living room i think! We shall see when it's up if I still feel the same hahah xx

I like the keys too.. I think I'll put them in my beauty room 😂 the flowers are more living room i think! We shall see when it's up if I still feel the same hahah xx

Well......... in that case you have my blessing!! 😘😆x

Latest posts

Back