want to get started ... just completed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuschia

Reaction score
City and Guilds Level 2 DIploma in Beauty Therapy. I would like to start up as a mobile therapist in the evenings and Saturdays.

Has anyone got any recommendations on a mobile therapy couch, something that is not too heavy?

Any suggestions on product range I could use? We were using Matis at college which are loveeley products but think would work out quite expensive. wHAT do other mobile therapists use?

Good strategies to put together a price list. Should I check out other mobile therapists price lists in my local area and use that as a base? what did everyone else do?

I really want to get started while all my training is fresh.

Any information, advice will be so gratefully received.

Thanks x

Well done on completing your training!:)
I am a mobile beauty therapist & as I only have a small clientel at the moment money is quite tight. I have to say that I find Ellisons the best people to order from. They have all sorts of reasonably priced items. They also have a fab skin care range called "priadara" which is what I use on my clients. Again this is very reasonably priced and you can order as much or as little as you need.
As you will probably have alot of equipment already why dont you advertise first using either small business cards or leaflets and then order products as and when people book. this is what I did as I could not afford to go and spend loads on products all at once.
Looking at other therapists websites/price lists is a good idea to get treatments and prices of your own sorted.
Vistaprint is a brill company that do cheap business cards.
If I can help anymore please let me know.
If you have a sallys or aston and fincher near you theses are also good stores to get products.
:hug: xx

Latest posts

Back