Want to set up on my own but need help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estelle A

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im new to hear and hopefully will be seeing more of me:)

Im in need of some experts advice from you guys!!! I done my Creative Foundation course with Liza Smith in Sittingbourne a coupe of years ago and was doing a few clients here and there whilst continuing with my full time job in sales!!

I have been in sales ever since i remember but have always wanted to get into Beauty and Nails.. Its all gone off the boil cause i moved a few times ect. But in Dec i brought my own place now this is definatly big enough to have my Large Spare room as a Beauty room.

What im worried about is a) Paying my huge morgage as i live here on my own
b) What other services shall i offer?
c) Where is the best place to get furniture ect

This will be a huge jump for me as im ona great wage! But I hate my bloody job and want to do something I love.. Now im looking into doing a waxing course and maybe a beauty course for massages ect also will get a Sunbed and also proablly offer spray tanning.. Can anyone recommend any good intensive courses for these and recommend suppliers and rough costs..

Sorry there are loads of questions but i really am thinking about jumping into the deep end..

Thanks guys

Hi Estelle

Welcome to the Geek site, and your impending addiction :lol:

The best thing for you to do over the next couple of day is work your way through the previous posts and use the search option for anything specific.

All the questions you've asked have been discussed lots of times and you'll find some excellent suppliers, suggestions and training course recommendations :D

The good news is that you've had a fantastic start with your nail training, Liza is amazing so you know what good training is like and will be able to spot a bad course and/or a rip off at 20 paces!

Have fun :hug:

Trin
xx

Your definetly on a mission and good luck to you and hope everything turns out just the way you want it to. I agree with trinity if you use the search button loads of old posts will come up regarding your questions. There is loads of geeks on here who do beauty aswell as spray tanning so i guess they will help you out with that. good luck anyway.xx

welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back