Want to try a new acrylic powder and monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purrfepolished

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wanting to try a new product for my acrylics but don't know which one to choose. Iv used Nsi attraction for a wile now and it's fab but need a change. Please could I have some opinions on what's best as iv just gone self employed and want the very best:lol: thank you xxx

Hi, I just have to ask; if NSI is fab, why do you want to change?

I can recommend CND's L&P system. I've also heard really good feedback re: OPI's L&P system. :)

I've used CND EzFlow and Entity and found them great

I'm wondering too why you would want to change from NSI? It's a great system, very well known and its quality. I also use NSI but if I was ever to change it would probably be to the CND products, but remember with any change in system you should really do a conversion course to get the best out of the product. If you were to go for CND its mandatory that you do before you can purchase the products.

I was using Nsi up until a few weeks ago an completed a conversion course with hand and nail harmony fusion.
I find this is fab it has great workability and low odour and buff to shine finishes like glass
HTH x

I also wonder why you want to change. I use nsi and think its fab :)

C n d or entity but I'm a sucker for entity love it looks nice on my table

Latest posts

Back