• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Desk to rent in KENT salon -NAIL tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise2611

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am looking for a desk to rent in a Kent based salon, I am looking for one evening and a Saturday to start with then I will move to full time in April if its suitable for both parties,

I work with Creative Nail products and offer L&P, Gel, And Shellac, |Also Manicures, Tanning, Eye treatments if needed. But mainly only wanting to do nails and Tanning.

Thank you for your Time

Louise:lol:

Where in Kent? I have space available in my West Wickham salon.

Hi there, I have a nail bar to rent in my salon based in Aylesford just outside Maidstone Kent. Days and rent negotiable. Thanks Joan

hi lousie
we are looking to rent out space in kent we are outside of ashford and are offering both rooms and nail stations with receptionist and towel hire we currently offer basic nail extensions and no spray tanning so there is. to look at the property go to www.kentholistichealth.co.uk it is currently set up as a training school but the plan is to divide the property up into 3 treatment rooms and 4 nail stations
regards
julie

Hi louise we have a nail bar available to rent in a beauty salon in gravesend kent. Evenings and weekends available. rent negotiable. Please email [email protected] if your interested.

And good luck with the job hunting.

hi there,

i currently have a room to rent in maidstone town centre! and also space for nails etc. rent would be negogtiable! please contact me if your interested [email protected]

Latest posts

Back