Wanted: Halloween Nail Art!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Calling all spooky techs!

We are looking to feature a Step by Step of a Halloween inspired nail art design in the Autumn issue of The Nail File newspaper and wondered whether you could help?

We would need 8 step by step photographs (colour, and taken at a min. of 300 dpi), including a shot of the final design, plus information on what products you used and how you created the design. It can be as wearable as you like - maybe encapsulated work, or in a fantasy style that's simply for photographic work. We are looking to demonstrate how creative our readers can be, so let your imagination run wild!

We can only feature one design however, so if you have already produced and photographed your nail art and are looking for a way to showcase your talents, then I'd love to hear from you.

The Nail File is the UK's only newspaper dedicated to all things nails, and this is your chance to be featured.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to be considered, and email me samples of your design. We are working to a tight deadline on this, so I would be grateful if you could get in touch by Tuesday 19th September.

Best wishes
Melissa xx

Latest posts

Back