Wanted: Nail Tech - Elgin, Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitsyProspect

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
I have a wonderful client that is moving to Elgin, Scotland in May and I offered to try to find her a nail tech that does Shellac Manicures. She occasionally gets a GELISH topcoat for extra durability (for work). She may not need it when she moves though, depending on what type of work she finds.
She gets occasional pedicures but will not let anyone near her with a credo blade under ANY circumstances and she is very particular about sanitary practices and you can be mobile (I am) or work in a Salon. Callus care must be dealt with by a file only as she's had a very bad experience that has been documented on my website (I can pm you the link).
She is a wonderful person that I have become friends with and I would really like to find her a reputable and professional technician and I think this is a great way to find one for her.
Please post or pm me your email, fb or website so we can chat and I can pass it along to her.
That you very much for reading and let's make this world a little bit smaller and help welcome my friend to her new home in May. She is a wonderful and loyal client and you will appreciate her, I promise.

Last edited:
I've had 2 wonderful ladies reply and I was wondering if anyone else could possibly me out or refer me?
Thank you ever so much. I passed the info along and she was thrilled!

Latest posts

Back