Wanting to start a salon suite business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJoost

Reaction score
I'm really interested in finding a space in my area (near Houston, TX) and building it out for salon suites to rent to professionals that want to go independent but don't want to have to deal with all the challenges of owning their own full blown salon. I personally don't have any experience in this industry other than being a client, I'm an accountant by trade. Lacking the experience I would ideally like to find someone that either wants to partner up and fill in the gaps in areas I lack or just someone that wants to go independent and could help me out by being on location, helping fill vacancies, etc. for maybe free or reduced rent. This is something I'd like to start on the side and then potentially become more involved in over time. I'm super hardworking and will do whatever it takes to make it work I just don't know if it's a terrible idea since I don't have any experience. I'm also struggling with determining how to find someone that would fit that criteria. Has anyone taken this path before? Do you have any thoughts, suggestions, advice? Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Latest posts

Back