Warming oil for massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline90

Reaction score
Hey Geeks ☺
I Was just wondering what oil you guys use for massage? I use almond oil and pop it in my towel cabbie to heat it for a hot oil massage but I'm finding the oil is not as warm/hot as it should be. Is there a specific type of oil I can get or is there a warming oil I could use? I find even when it is in the cabbie for over an hour it's not that hot. Only when it comes to the end of the day it gets hot.
Thank you
Caroline ☺

You could put the oil in a glass jar and place that jar in a bowl of hot water x

Hi i use a plastic hair colour bottle that i got from the wholesalers and place this in a tommy tippee babies bottle warmer, works a treat!

I do what flawless beauty suggested. I dont use almond oil though due to the whole nut allergy thing. I use grapeseed oil, very hydrating with loads of anti oxidants

The Orb, or I have used a baby warmer in the past. The one with a dish for warming food, you could pop the oil inside.

Will try all those and see what works best.. thanks guys ☺

Coconut oil you warm in your hands before applying and ur really soothing... Only £3 from superdrug xx

I use my hot towel cabinet for 30 secs/min then it's nice and warm x

Latest posts

Back