Waterless pedicure - Lomasi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
Hello, I've been thinking of booking a mani/pedi course and have been looking into the Lomasi course at my local YN training centre. I like the smell of the products and the packaging, I am pretty much sold on the idea of a waterless pedicure as I am mobile but I was wondering what other people's experiences of these products are like? Also what do clients tend to think of a waterless pedicure, is it appealing or do they prefer the soak? And do they expect to pay less x

Not familiar with the brand. Waterless pedicures are great. Did them in spas. Clients loved it because they can lay on the bed and relax throughout the whole thing.

Not familiar with the brand. Waterless pedicures are great. Did them in spas. Clients loved it because they can lay on the bed and relax throughout the whole thing.
Ok that's good to hear thank you :) I have started asking my clients what kind of pedicures they would prefer x

Hello, I've been thinking of booking a mani/pedi course and have been looking into the Lomasi course at my local YN training centre. I like the smell of the products and the packaging, I am pretty much sold on the idea of a waterless pedicure as I am mobile but I was wondering what other people's experiences of these products are like? Also what do clients tend to think of a waterless pedicure, is it appealing or do they prefer the soak? And do they expect to pay less x
Have you seen the advanced pedicure training? you become a master pedicurist?

Latest posts

Back