Wax & lash lift set up help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairextension10

Reaction score
Hi I recently done a high definition brow and lash lift course before lockdown. Haven't had much chance to get it up and running. I'm looking for any ideas for the set up it both. Like little trays or organiser type things ? I will be putting up 1 or 2 shelves when I get back to work and maybe some pictures about lashes & brows to tie in it. I already do hair and work in a hair salon so I'm trying to Introduce brows and lashes.

Tia x

I’d separate the waxing from the lashlifting and buy an extra blue black tint and activator to keep with your lashlifting kit.

IKEA do some nice lidded boxes where the lid is set down inside a recess so there is a lip surrounding the lid/tray bit. Place some couch roll on your lid and then arrange a baby waxing pot and a small jar with your tweezers etc. and a pump dispenser of surgical spirit. I’m a bit of a tray freak so I also have a small oblong tray - the kind that can be used for hand wash and lotion or for even for snacks - that can be used as a set down for working tools and so on and it’s easy to clean up after.

Inside the box I’d keep all your other kit for brows in separate lidded tubs. I have one for mini waxing strips, one for my waxing spatulas (I keep a few different sizes handy together) another for cotton wool. And gloves of course. Keep all your tinting kit together in one box. If you use makeup I recommend those nice acrylic jewellery type boxes. Muji have an excellent selection. Make sure (discreetly) that you can use surgical spirit on your boxes.

if you have lots of stuff you might be better off with a sliding drawer box to keep all your kit in. What you need is to be able to keep everything hygienically away, but still accessible so you can bring out on top of the lid everything for a treatment and then clean everything and tidy away afterwards.

For your lashlifting, maybe consider a stationary/letter post organiser box, with a couple of tiered shelves and some mini drawers. You can keep kit in a zip up bag stuffed in one of the shelves and have bottles/pots at the front.

I’d separate the waxing from the lashlifting and buy an extra blue black tint and activator to keep with your lashlifting kit.

IKEA do some nice lidded boxes where the lid is set down inside a recess so there is a lip surrounding the lid/tray bit. Place some couch roll on your lid and then arrange a baby waxing pot and a small jar with your tweezers etc. and a pump dispenser of surgical spirit. I’m a bit of a tray freak so I also have a small oblong tray - the kind that can be used for hand wash and lotion or for even for snacks - that can be used as a set down for working tools and so on and it’s easy to clean up after.

Inside the box I’d keep all your other kit for brows in separate lidded tubs. I have one for mini waxing strips, one for my waxing spatulas (I keep a few different sizes handy together) another for cotton wool. And gloves of course. Keep all your tinting kit together in one box. If you use makeup I recommend those nice acrylic jewellery type boxes. Muji have an excellent selection. Make sure (discreetly) that you can use surgical spirit on your boxes.

if you have lots of stuff you might be better off with a sliding drawer box to keep all your kit in. What you need is to be able to keep everything hygienically away, but still accessible so you can bring out on top of the lid everything for a treatment and then clean everything and tidy away afterwards.

For your lashlifting, maybe consider a stationary/letter post organiser box, with a couple of tiered shelves and some mini drawers. You can keep kit in a zip up bag stuffed in one of the shelves and have bottles/pots at the front.

I managed to get a few of the acrylic organisers with drawers so I have a waxing one and a lash lifting one and it all fits perfectly . Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back