Waxing course evaluation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topbird23

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I completed a basic waxing course today (not mentioning and names) but whilst I needed to learn the contra indications I found the practical pretty easy as me and my best mate have been waxing each other for years.

Anyway, the important bit I wanted to mention was at the end of the course we were asked to fill out an evaluation on the course, but the trainer stated when giving the form " if you put the course was too short then I cannot give you your certificate and you will have to come back" .

How crazy is that, how is a company supposed to progress and get valuable feedback, that nulls everything else on the form. I was pretty annoyed, but just like everyone else I filled out the form not stating that it was too short because I wanted to leave with my certificate!!!!

I currently work part time in beauty, but my 9-5 job is based on outcome evaluation and designing impact questions that shape services within local, district and national health provisions.

The training was good, the evaluation pap!! anybody else has this?

How can you put that the course was too short if you knew it was a day course to begin with? That's a funny thing for her to say.

Personally, you sound as though the course was good so I'd focus on that and forget the evaluation part.

Latest posts

Back