Ways to advertise: mobile based

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
Hi; I am a qualified beauty and massage therapist looking to start out doing mobile treatments mainly massage, facials, pedicures and also makeup but hoping to eventually train in inch loss wraps if things take off.
Anyway previously I used Facebook and although I got clients it seemed to be everyone after special offers. Round here the buy and sell boards are saturated with therapists offering makeup and nails for low prices (hence me looking to focus on spa treatments mobile based). Also people never see the posts on my page unless they subscribe to follow it.
Looking for other suggestions which have worked for mobile therapists.

Where does a anyone look for anything now days? Google. A good website with good SEO will trump the majority of any other marketing most of the time.

Join as many local facebook groups as you can, that allow business adverts.
Regularly put a post on your own page and then share it to all the groups you belong to.
This is all free and gets your name known.

Where does a anyone look for anything now days? Google. A good website with good SEO will trump the majority of any other marketing most of the time.

Banner is designing one for me as we speak!! :)

Instagram - # pics with tags of the areas you live. So people will find you locally. Takes a while but does work.

Latest posts

Back