Web Site Hosting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly I would like to say I think this whole matter has been blown out of proportion and there is no need for people to avoid one another on a site like this.

I am sure you will all agree a site like this is designed to help people with problems in one area or another, I am not here to "steal the limelight" from other people I should not be seen as a threat, I like Sean am here to help I am sure there are things Sean could teach me and I him, nobody knows everything.

I am not here touting for business, just giving advice, if people want to approach me to do work for them then fine.

I do not want to make enemies, just friends and I hope we can end this sorry matter and hope that if you ever need advice on anything Sean you can ask me as I would like to think I could ask you for advice.

After all 2 techies are better than 1, so I apologise if I offended anyone but it wasn't intended.

Guy

Message deleted.

Does this meen we can all come out to play again without the fear of getting caught in the crossfire.
"Boys & thier toys" why cant they be mature sensible and handsome like ME!.....lol
Joking apart i think you both will be a great asset to any web site

Herman said:
Does this meen we can all come out to play again without the fear of getting caught in the crossfire.
"Boys & thier toys" why cant they be mature sensible and handsome like ME!.....lol
Joking apart i think you both will be a great asset to any web site

Message Deleted.

Herman, I've deleted my last two 'friendly' messages after reading the recent PM's from TechyGeek - my initial assessment of him stands.

JackieMc said:
Herman, I've deleted my last two 'friendly' messages after reading the recent PM's from TechyGeek - my initial assessment of him stands.

Okay....don't know anything about a PM (yet), So Lily & myself are going to sit on the fence with this one.

Latest posts

Back