Webpage cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eloise86

Eloise86
Reaction score
Looking to set up in 2017, how much roughly should I pay for a website design and setup?

It's a large variable as it depends on how many pages you have and what you want from the site. A website is an investment so it's wise to spend a 'reasonable' amount as it will make you money in the long run.

We offer some competitively priced pay monthly packages as well as complete bespoke jobs, you can see our packages here - http://www.penguinmedia.co.uk/pay-monthly-websites

I know there are a few web designers on SalonGeek but I can personally recommend Banner Penguin. He did my website nearly two years ago and I have increased, relevant website traffic and am getting new clients every week. Very competitively priced too.

I know there are lots of website designers here but I made ours and had really good feedback. It was easy with WIX and heard that weebly is good too. There are so many other costs to worry about. If you can do it yourself - why not! [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back