Website-feedback please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurasnowwhite

Reaction score
Hi all,

Please take a look at my new website if you have a spare minute. I really appreciate any feedback you can offer.

Thank you!!

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Very nice website! I like how it is so easy to navigate through and all the important information is available - well done :)

I think it's great! Very easy to navigate and displays your work really well.

Thank you very much.
I'm really pleased with it, but you never really know what it's like until you get other peoples opinions.

I have made a few edits to the site, I'd appreciate any feedback anyone could offer.

I'm just about to add shellac too, so will be adding this to my price list - do you think I should use the shellac and mind logos on the home page to draw people in?

I like this site - did you do it with microsoft expression web?

It's nicely laid out and looks good. I have a couple of comments though that might improve it even more? I'm viewing on a 1900 x 1200 screen and the site cuts off two-thirds of the way down the page, so stating a min-height of 1200px might help - lots of people view with HD like resolution nowadays.

Also, the background image could be wider as it cuts off to the left on a larger screen.

Lastly, your email address on the front page exceeds the bounding box, maybe shrink the font a tiny bit to get it all in? I notice it's not a hyperlink too - is this on purpose to avoid spam?

Hope this helps - even if you changed nothing though, the site would be absolutely fine as it is - I'm just being a perfectionist with the suggestions above!

Other than that, I really like it. The colours and layout look very good and the site looks professional.

I've passed your comments on to my web designer, hopefully he'll be able to make any necessary changes.

thank you for your opinion, all help is exactly that - helpful!!

Latest posts

Back