Website help: USA clients instead of UK!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hello everyone I've had a website for a while now never had any problems I'm with vista print and you can check how many people viewed your page and where from well I had 86 views the other day but all from the USA I have no idea why! I seem to be getting views from all over the place except where I live lol! Any help greatly appreciated x

Aww the same thing happens to me all the time!! I had to laugh the other day, i apparently had lots of visits to my website from Bethlehem :). I get all excited when i see ive had lots of visitors but find it very strange and disappointing that the majority are from abroad :(

Hello everyone I've had a website for a while now never had any problems I'm with vista print and you can check how many people viewed your page and where from well I had 86 views the other day but all from the USA I have no idea why! I seem to be getting views from all over the place except where I live lol! Any help greatly appreciated x

Is your domain extension a .com or .co.uk?

Latest posts

Back