Website review..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zasbeauty.com

Reaction score
hi,
Just joined the site i own a salon in Dublin , Ireland. I have set up a website and just wanted some salon owners to give me some feedback and salon users what they think of it.
Can i improve anything is it a poor design???
Thanks
www.zasbeauty.com:!::idea:

To me this is a very nicely laid out site.

My only criticism is that some of the text on the price list pages is quite small and might be hard for partially sighted people to read.

However that should be easy to fix.

yes thats the site, have to redo text size for prices allright, thanks for that..

I love this site!! Very professional! It's laid out fantastic. I would agree with ruth and say the prices are a little small as i found myself squinting to look at them and my eyes are fine. Well done though hun its fab! x

I'd go spell check your website love. :lol:

Hi zasbeauty

We really think that your website is great! It looks very professional and smart. The colour palette is sophisticated and calming and it really entices the reader. I would have to say though that the bright pink writing and title is too strong and isn’t very clear to read. Perhaps use a cream or another colour instead?

Our website designers have also had a look and they are really impressed! well done

The icomplete team

thanks very much it was a template they we worked on took a while and thing i got the seo decent enough, have to change the header and do a spell check... thanks very much all the support exactly what i needed to hear. I suppose I get 2-3 new clients a week through it so far so would defo recommend other salons getting one..
if you have a salon sit how many new clients do you guys get??
thanks

Latest posts

Back