Wedding make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
Hi and hny!! I've had someone enquire about wedding make up. What do people usually charge and include?! Thanks :)

In my experience wedding packages vary wildly.

For instance, I have been a make up artist for 10 years, and my best package is £95. This includes 2 facials in the 2 weeks prior to the wedding, a trial 4-6 weeks before and make up on the day. I charge £25 for mother of the bride, £15 for bridesmaid and £5 - £7.50 for young bridesmaids (very natural, not much product).

I charge an additional 75p per mile for anything over 10miles from me.

I always take a £25 deposit before the trial, that way if the decide not to use me I've not lost out, as my standard "party" make up package is £25.

I am VERY well priced, but am new to the area, and would rather charge a little less and get my name out there.

The salon I work in however charge £100 minimum for airbase, and this only includes the trial and make up on the day. All additional are charged at the same price as the bride.

It really depends on your level of experience, if they come to you or you travel, and what's included in your package.

Hope this helps.

Thank you :) this has helped me a lot :)

Latest posts

Back