Weebly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used Weebly to create a website? Just wondered if anyone has any experience of them.

Thanks

Louisa

Hi,

I did my website with Weebly. I bought the starter plan, mainly to get rid of the 'Brought to you by Weebly' (or whatever it was) that was at the bottom of every page.

It was really easy to make a site, but if you've got the budget I'd definitely get one professionally made. I'm currently at the stage where I'm looking to upgrade it and it's quite hard to do that with Weebly, whereas if I'd had one made for me I could have it changed quiet easily.

Anyhoo, my website is www.Clarimedica.com if you wanted to see what someone with no computer experience could do with Weebly.

Good Luck,

L
If you wanted a quote for a new site then feel free to request one from us :) www.penguin-pages.co.uk/request-a-quote

I used Wordpress, it was fairly easy and took me a few hours to get it set up.

Thanks all. Will look at your site LeeLoo. Xx

I've used it for mine, it's the easiest self builder I think, as said above to remove the .weebly.com from the end you have to pay but if you don't care (like I don't lol) it's completely free :)

Www.beautestation.com.au

That's mine :) I used Wix Free Website! I pay $18 a month for no ads, online booking system & personal email.
Took me about two-three hours. Still a lot of work to be completed but it's a start!

I use weebly for both my sites. I've found it really easy to use and update. The only problem I'm having with one of my sites is the SEO.

My beauty salon site works just fine as my target area is my local town and whilst there are quite a few salons around here there is only enough to fill around 2 google pages when doing a search (thankfully I come out around the top.)

My make-up site however targets the whole of this region where there are thousands of other MUA's so I don't think i even make page 5 of a google search! So I am going to get a professional site done for that which will hopefully work better.

So weebly is great, easy to use, update and looks professional, but if you need to work harder on your SEO then a professional site may be better?

P.S. I am also very non techy but managed to sort it out ok.

I use weebly for both my sites. I've found it really easy to use and update. The only problem I'm having with one of my sites is the SEO.

My beauty salon site works just fine as my target area is my local town and whilst there are quite a few salons around here there is only enough to fill around 2 google pages when doing a search (thankfully I come out around the top.)

My make-up site however targets the whole of this region where there are thousands of other MUA's so I don't think i even make page 5 of a google search! So I am going to get a professional site done for that which will hopefully work better.

So weebly is great, easy to use, update and looks professional, but if you need to work harder on your SEO then a professional site may be better?

P.S. I am also very non techy but managed to sort it out ok.
Hiya :)

You said one does good on the SEO front, if you don't mind me asking what's your site and what keyword are you ranking for? Feel free to private PM me the details if you prefer them not to be public. I'm just doing some research. Have you run independent tests on your ranking or did you just google it yourself and look?

Hiya :)

You said one does good on the SEO front, if you don't mind me asking what's your site and what keyword are you ranking for? Feel free to private PM me the details if you prefer them not to be public. I'm just doing some research. Have you run independent tests on your ranking or did you just google it yourself and look?

Errrr, sorry I mentioned that I'm not very techy didn't I? Not entirely sure what you mean!

I do have google analytics linked to both my sites, not really sure how it works or what it totally does? I have a nosey at it now and again but I'm so busy I just don't have the time to sit & go through it!

Google do a really good free guide to SEO which helped when setting up my sites and has worked very well. I think my make-up site is less effective as their are more variables for the search than there are for the salon site? Really I have NO idea!

Anyway, my sites are:

www.greenroom-beauty.co.uk
www.emma-makeup.co.uk

Thanks!

Errrr, sorry I mentioned that I'm not very techy didn't I? Not entirely sure what you mean!

I do have google analytics linked to both my sites, not really sure how it works or what it totally does? I have a nosey at it now and again but I'm so busy I just don't have the time to sit & go through it!

Google do a really good free guide to SEO which helped when setting up my sites and has worked very well. I think my make-up site is less effective as their are more variables for the search than there are for the salon site? Really I have NO idea!

Anyway, my sites are:

www.greenroom-beauty.co.uk
www.emma-makeup.co.uk

Thanks!
Thanks for that :) basically what do you search in google to bring up your salon site?

Latest posts

Back