Weird colour on nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Had lady come for 2 week infill today she could easy go 3-4weeks but some weird colour appeared on her nails I use gelish & never had a problem like this before! I used white & nude so used two separate colours & it's all of them so I don't think it's the polish. She's not used any dye near them & said she notice it while she was out shopping & went down the escalator?? Now she's afraid to have white again incase it happens again but I really don't think it's down to the polish! Any ideas? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418922306.278196.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418922321.860080.jpg

I've had this on the OPI gel color Funny Bunny, it's white with a tiny hint of pink, but it's only happened once :( I don't understand either.

Well, I've just been to do another set of infills & she had the same! But she swears blind it's hair dye! So know not sure if the other girls was hair dye but she's not saying, they are both dark & I know they both dye there hair dark, & it does look like it could be hair dye 😕

Done another infill today & the same weirded colour & this lady is allergic to hair dye so I know it's not that! Used diffrent colours on all set so thinking it must be top coat. Why would my topcoat go like this?

If the same thing is happening with different clients then it must be the product. Has it been contaminated with anything possibly? I would suggest you buy a new top coat and see if the same happens.

If the same thing is happening with different clients then it must be the product. Has it been contaminated with anything possibly? I would suggest you buy a new top coat and see if the same happens.

I know it's the product & narrowed it down to the top coat, it was on it's way out so bought a new one anyway hopeing that stops the problem! 🙏

Latest posts

Back