Well-less tips or blended tips with Brisa Lite Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
I'm super excited - my S2 delivery is coming tomorrow and in it is my sculpting gel woohooo!

I just have a quick question in regards to using tips. I have the Pro-impression clear well-less tips. Are these ok to use with it or is it better to use a clear half / full well tip and blend it before application?

Is there a difference in strength? My mentor said she finds blended tips stronger than well-less but I thought the strength came from the product / application of the apex etc.

Also, can normal sculpting forms be used if I were to create a thin layer, cure then remove the form and build on that?

Thanks x

I'm super excited - my S2 delivery is coming tomorrow and in it is my sculpting gel woohooo!

I just have a quick question in regards to using tips. I have the Pro-impression clear well-less tips. Are these ok to use with it or is it better to use a clear half / full well tip and blend it before application?

Is there a difference in strength? My mentor said she finds blended tips stronger than well-less but I thought the strength came from the product / application of the apex etc.

Also, can normal sculpting forms be used if I were to create a thin layer, cure then remove the form and build on that?

Thanks x

You are correct, the strength does come from the product. The tip is there to stop the product falling on your desk as you apply it, that's all! Your Pro Impressions 'No blend' tips will be fine. :)

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it xx

Latest posts

Back