Wella Champagne Blonde Formula

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calliecoedavis

Reaction score
I have a client that's wanting to do a champagne ombré like the picture below. I know how to do the ombré, I just need help on a champagne colored blonde in Wella.
My client is heavily highlighted to an aLmost platinum blonde.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360718416.813785.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360718416.813785.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4,960
I would consider the middle fade color a champagne.. Would you guys? What would you do, color wise?! You geeks are fabulous at color formulas!!!

I have a client that's wanting to do a champagne ombré like the picture below. I know how to do the ombré, I just need help on a champagne colored blonde in Wella.
My client is heavily highlighted to an aLmost platinum blonde.

Beautiful hair

Crap, it won't let me post his Vimeo page. His salon is Box No. 216, his theory behind his techniques are interesting!

I love it look so natural and so beautiful

Where is Blue when i need him?! Lol this appt isn't until Tuesday, but I like to study and plan ahead. Lol

He went to have an anal bleach lol

I would consider the middle fade color a champagne.. Would you guys? What would you do, color wise?! You geeks are fabulous at color formulas!!!
mix half 10/0 with half 9/7 and a half cm /65 with pastel , make sure /65 is only a smidge , this will give a lovely champagne tone ;-) HTH xx

mix half 10/0 with half 9/7 and a half cm /65 with pastel , make sure /65 is only a smidge , this will give a lovely champagne tone ;-) HTH xx

Thank you so much!!!

i actually think i have a big girly crush on you kaye, come up here and teach woman lol!xx

Latest posts

Back