Wella Colour ID

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiereid92

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with the colour ID,

Does anyone use it? Does anyone Like it?

I used it once before when a wella training rep came in to show it to us, i used it with Illumina 10/05 and koleston 10/38, we divided the hair into 9 sections spiralling from the crown.

I didn't like the result at all, i found it really patchy and flat, it had no shine. I also found it really difficult to work with as its so thick.

Now i don't want to use it at all, does anyone have any positive things to say about it?

Thank You!

I have used it quite alot in my salon, mostly with dark colour tho not blonde, but I have had nice results, but I agree the texture it turns the colour is hard to work with but you get use to it, doing ombré with colour I'd is fun if you are darkening

I have used it quite alot in my salon, mostly with dark colour tho not blonde, but I have had nice results, but I agree the texture it turns the colour is hard to work with but you get use to it, doing ombré with colour I'd is fun if you are darkening

I want to give it another go, maybe I will try and get some models in for a free trial :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back