Wella Colour Mixes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleCruise

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone mixed and wella colours lately that have turned out really nice? please could you advise me on what colours you mixed, the ratios and the colour it turned out....
Thanks xx

Hi
Has anyone mixed and wella colours lately that have turned out really nice? please could you advise me on what colours you mixed, the ratios and the colour it turned out....
Thanks xx

Would be interested to hear this too I'm wells myself as I'm still too scared to switch to matrix lol. I do like 5/5 and 6/4 equal parts :/) xx

What colour does this make? There is someone who has posted loads on hair tutorial on here but the ratio's aren't on there! She does say most are equal parts tho? Xx

Would be interested to hear this too I'm wells myself as I'm still too scared to switch to matrix lol. I do like 5/5 and 6/4 equal parts :/) xx

No need to be scared of matrix, it knocks spots off wella Hun x

I want to give matrix a go but can't get it where i live :irked:

The new salon I'm in has had matrix for years which I've never used and feart of..but she's just got wella in which I'm used to! X

Where are you? X

Well I'm going on next week to order a few colours so once I find people to guinea pig I'll let you know how I get on lol x oh and the 5/5 and 6/4 is like a deep mohogany red colour for someone who wants to go red but is too scared of a very vibrant one :) xx

The new salon I'm in has had matrix for years which I've never used and feart of..but she's just got wella in which I'm used to! X

Ewww why go to wella from matrix? you will have soooo many colour problems! :( x

Ive always used wella tho so that's just what I'm using in here..staying way from matrix bcoz I know nothing abt it..ha xx

Where are you? X

I am in Broadstairs, Kent. Have tried ordering it from a few different wholesalers online but they all say that it's not available here. The fact that it's better value than Wella appeals to me.

I am in Broadstairs, Kent. Have tried ordering it from a few different wholesalers online but they all say that it's not available here. The fact that it's better value than Wella appeals to me.

Salon supplies hun. I had the same problem but managed to get online from them x

Latest posts

Back