Wella Colour Touch copper help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimc96

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I'm wondering what colour of wella colour touch to use to achieve this colour in the picture attached after a little lighten from medium brown hair.

8/3 and 7/43 were recommended to me by someone but I'm not sure?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 104
Have you got a picture of the current colour of the hair? I would be tempted to add a little 77/45 as the picture looks a little reddy copper. Maybe something like 3/4 7/43 to 1/4 77/45 ? Beautiful colour though! x
:)

image.jpeg
No I don't she's getting extensions in of the same shade as these pictures (have attached more) and wants her own to match x

I would say that's more of a rose gold, kinda pinky and coppery. X

I would say it's a lot easier to match extensions to hair than the other way round I would do her hair and then get her to get extensions matched to it x

I would say it's a lot easier to match extensions to hair than the other way round I would do her hair and then get her to get extensions matched to it x

I suggested that but she's booked in for them on Tuesday so can't do anything about it! Maybe I should just try the 7/43 and 8/3 x

its the beauty works shade 30 (Amber) that she's getting x

I suggested that but she's booked in for them on Tuesday so can't do anything about it! Maybe I should just try the 7/43 and 8/3 x
I would make sure you tell her it may not be a spot on match then and I can guarantee that she will be booking it the other way round next time!

I use well a but very rarely use copper colours. What base are you working with at the moment? X

I would make sure you tell her it may not be a spot on match then and I can guarantee that she will be booking it the other way round next time!

I use well a but very rarely use copper colours. What base are you working with at the moment? X

6 base was going to bleach cleanse the ends then do the colour as she wants to keep the root fade x

Personally I prefer L'Oreals coppers to Wellas. I hate Wella.

I just did this colour and used illumina 7/43 and 8/05 it came out perfect x

I just did this colour and used illumina 7/43 and 8/05 it came out perfect x

Equal parts or 3 parts 7/43 and 1 part 8/05? X

I'm not the best with colour, Cassie will be the best person to ask for advice if you're wanting to use Colour Touch. I just find L'Oreal colours to be classier and more true to tone. Look up 7/43 in Dia Richesse... It's very similar to the 7/43 in Wella.

In L'Oreal the .4 is actual copper, then the .3 is gold... Wella /43 is just copper really.

I did equal parts and it came out lovely. I guess it depends if you want it to be a stronger copper then you would use less of the 8/05 xxx

I did equal parts and it came out lovely. I guess it depends if you want it to be a stronger copper then you would use less of the 8/05 xxx

I'm presuming just with 6% welloxon? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466537184.118748.jpg

The after colour I had done on this client was koleston 6/43 it was absolutely stunning and so shiny.

Gold well have some gorgeous coppers too! One of girls in salon uses goldwell and they look fab.

Latest posts

Back