Wella Courses, Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjs

Reaction score
Hi, has anybody done any courses at Wella. I'll be finishing my level 2 in June which i have been studying part time since September and feel like I've only learnt the very very basics of hairdressing. I've been looking at the courses that Wella do, maybe starting with the foundation cutting and colouring days just to give me more knowledge really.

Thanks!

Hi ive done numerous courses at manchester wella studios;
foundation cutting
classic cutting
foundation foiling
corrective colouring
creative colouring
patrick camerons hair up
akin konizis cutting course

soo as you can guess i LOVE it there!! Always come out with a headache cos have learnt so much! lovely staff, we have a lot of them who come out to us at the salon in Northwich, friendly and easy to work with.
hth

Hey!

There are so many courses around all extremely reputable so i think its a case of going to a few and seeing what you prefer and where you learn most.

We're an Online Hairdressing Training Website have a little look on there we've got videos on Basics, Classic, Creative and Advanced as well as Session work, all for just £10 a month so its great for keeping your skills topped up whilst going on other courses and training throughout your career!

good luck!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back