Wella CT 55/05 to Cheryl Cole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a client in yesterday who wanted reddy hair...I had done 5/5 and she said shed liked it like thatbut wanted it more vibrant so I put 55/54 color touch on it....it was a near match. I now have another Chryl Cole wannabe so I am sending the girls to Sallys to see if they have any in cos I'm clean out now!

i had my hair a similar colour last year, was colourtouch 5/5 but mixed with a bit of base 5/0 to stop any lighter parts looking too bright, ie round the hairline.

I too realy dont think she dyed her own hair because she has a contract with loreal she says in all her interviews she uses loreal make up that you buy off the counter in boots (yeah right lol). I want to see some pics if anyone going to upload a before and after, also has anyone noticed that alot of people who have had blonde hi lights now want to go dark, I know its been going on for a while now but this autum it seems everyone want to ditch the bleach and be brown... x

Yeah right, I can see cheryl bending over the bath washing off hair colour and getting it all over her white egyptian cotton towels while the rolls waits outside to take her to X factor where half the country will be watching... She has a contract with L'oreal and they do it free, because she's worth it. Everybody is asking for it at the moment, where i work too

haha i know its been quoted everywhere newspapers, magazines that its a home dye shes done it with but as if!!! its all marketing - and its working i bet you! everyone will be buyin 550 mahogany, because 'cheryl does' lol x

L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss 550 is what she used diy jobby

Wella CT - 44/65 and a blob of 5/37 or 5/0 !! - Lush , Cheryl cole red!!

L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss 550 is what she used diy jobby

Why would she when she can have the best hairdressers in the world?
No way would she use casting creme on her hair or elvive, and even if she did her hair extensions wouldn't look like they do now.

It's all marketing for l'oreal from their product. Everyone wants to use products that celebs use, so they say the celeb uses the product, people see the advert, think it will give them hair like cheryl coles and that gives l'oreal millions of sales.

Just like Eva Longoria doesn't use excell 10.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it looks a different colour all the time?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back