Wella or L'Oreal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyscissors

Reaction score
Hi guys for those of u who have used both wella and loreal which for colours do u prefer I use mainly wella but when I was in college intrained with loreal and never really like it all that much as I always thought the colours looked a little transparent I liked the reds and the milk shake toners and that was about it . What does everyone else like out of the 2 and why ? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I Trained in college with Loreal but worked in salon with wella and sine have been very pro wella, and now im my current salon after a lot of arguments with the mother in law over stock (her choice l'oreal me wella) she got her way and we got stuck with L'oréal.
however now using it, i love the colours and am starting to prefer them over Wella. Maybe you have had a bad experence wiuth them in college, but with the loreal courses and stuff they are brilliant

Wella all the way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wella for sure! I also trained with L'oreal as well but Wella is better in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back