Wella vs Schwartzkopf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattstephan

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding a new color line due to REDKEN not really covering gray like I need it to. Any suggestions between WELLA and SCHWARTZKOPF?
I've used both in the past, but WELLA seems really warm and SCHWARTZKOPF seems really opaque and flat. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Schwarzkopf all the way, wella is far too warm.

Tigi is really hitting off big style! Check it out

I am thinking about adding a new color line due to REDKEN not really covering gray like I need it to. Any suggestions between WELLA and SCHWARTZKOPF?
I've used both in the past, but WELLA seems really warm and SCHWARTZKOPF seems really opaque and flat. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Rather than trying a new line, have you asked why your formulas aren't covering? Are you using cover fusion or chromatics? I've never had it not cover with cover fusion with the max 45 mins. If you're looking for something more opaque, go for color gels. A lot of older clients like the more opaque, solid results. Redken is an American color, so it is more of a multidimensional finish with highs and lows.

I don't mind using Wella its not a bad product, but Schwarzkopf is better :)

Love Schwarzkopf reds xx

Latest posts

Back