Wellastore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
Have wellastore started charging for delivery? I am sure they were free. £15 delivery seems excessive!

Have wellastore started charging for delivery? I am sure they were free. £15 delivery seems excessive!

Perhaps you’ve always ordered more than the minimum spend, so it’s been free? That fee does sound expensive though, you’re right. Can you give your local rep a call to clarify, otherwise call them directly?

Apparently you have to order more than £100 now and I never do that, i am a freelancer. I saw it on here that it was cheaper and free delivery so started using them straight away. It's literally cost me an extra tenner going into salon service today.

Hi I think its £115 minimum order, any less and its carriage fees

Hi I think its £115 minimum order, any less and its carriage fees

Ah ha, then perhaps the minimum spend has been increased. That would make sense 😊

Just add the items to the basket between 100 and 120 the total bill with vat will give you an idea, ill completely forgotten about the carriage at times when ive forgotten some stuff with my order 😉

Latest posts

Back