What 2 items couldn't you live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyboy

Reaction score
Ok, business is slow today so I wondered, what if you were stranded on an island that had no shops or power. See my mind is drifting to holidays :cool:.

What would be the 2 things you couldn't live without that would have been packed in your suitcase?

Sunblock and lip balm I think, but I'd really miss my cat, books, internet, makeup, hair products, nail products, diet coke...

My makeup and Johnny Depp.

My mobile and my dogs hehe

penknife and matches if i was thinking practical but moisturizer and toothpaste otherwise....

My instant reaction would be to say my phone, dog and fiance. But without power the phones useless. So my fiance and dog for definate. If not them id say eyeliner and my glasses lol. Apart from the fact id get headaches from not wearing glasses, i love wearing them lol

Sunblock and lip balm I think, but I'd really miss my cat, books, internet, makeup, hair products, nail products, diet coke...

My makeup and Johnny Depp.

My mobile and my dogs hehe

penknife and matches if i was thinking practical but moisturizer and toothpaste otherwise....

SJK, I remember reading somewhere about your diet coke addiction lol

gr8nailz, that made my chuckle, I was thinking in terms of products etc and you slip in Johnny Depp

Cazjp69, Our furry friends, can't live without them. Mind you your mobile won't last very long lol

Bagpuss, Penknife! Are you going to dig your way home :suprised:

Lovely to hear from you all

My instant reaction would be to say my phone, dog and fiance. But without power the phones useless. So my fiance and dog for definate. If not them id say eyeliner and my glasses lol. Apart from the fact id get headaches from not wearing glasses, i love wearing them lol

Clever thinking Penny Vintage, the dog can catch food and fiance can find fancy ways to eat it :)

I would have to have a solor powered mobile rofl xx :biggrin:

Okay....more realistic...just a lipstick and Johnny Depp. ;o)

Lipstick, nail polish (if I can't have all my Bio Sculpture equipment) and hair straighteners .. three I know!

I would use the coconuts for hair and skin and the sand for exfoliation.

I would forego all of the above for Axl Rose!!!

Jacqui xx

Jacqui,

Kinda' gathered that from your profile pic. ;o)

Clever thinking Penny Vintage, the dog can catch food and fiance can find fancy ways to eat it :)

Haha my dog catching food! Id have to live off of spiders if it was upto him lol

mascara and salon geek....hehe

A big, fat book and an even bigger, fatter bar of chocolate!

Oooooooo....Johnny Depp dipped in chocolate!

Sorry. I like Johnny Depp.

Oooooooo....Johnny Depp dipped in chocolate!

LOL!!
I'd have to say my cat (because he's old and I love him) and my boyfriend (because I just love him) but products: mascara and a nail polish which changes colour every day :) x

I have tears in my eyes laughing. Thank you for cheering me up. Can't wait for more and reply to all soon. Big hugs

Sent from my HTC Desire

Latest posts

Back