What are the most popular Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJPN

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm setting up as a Mobile Nail Tech, still fairly new. I'm offering Shellac but only have 10 colours at the moment. I'm going to buy some more this week but I can only afford another few pots at the moment and would therefore be grateful for your opinions as to what are the most popular colours? I understand all clients are different but are there any that you find are requested more than others? Also, do Shellac do any glittery polishes? (Thinking about potential Christmas colours) Many thanks for your help x

Hi s2 have the shellac on offer until midnight Tuesday I think! So take advantage! I'm mobile too and use a lot of pink and red but I have a new client who wants purple. I have no idea what to buy so far iv added grapefruit sparkle, sultry sunset, fine vermilion and hotski. None are purple!!!! :(

Ruby Ritz is a fab Christmas colour and can be layered too. I also have silver VIP to add sparkle to colours. Not sure why else tho x

Thanks, I'm still trying to work out how to actually register with S2 as I can't find a 'Register' button anywhere, only a 'log in' one! All mine are pinks and reds too, need some different colours!

Is there not a live chat button, I think I had trouble too. Have your certificate at hand as I think u need to send a copy to them!? if just added another two colours :/ but that will be me for a while!! There's something for everyone I hope in my kit now!

Hi s2 have the shellac on offer until midnight Tuesday I think! So take advantage! I'm mobile too and use a lot of pink and red but I have a new client who wants purple. I have no idea what to buy so far iv added grapefruit sparkle, sultry sunset, fine vermilion and hotski. None are purple!!!! :(

Some lovely purples are rock royalty, lilac longing and tango passion :)

Tutti Frutti is my most popular pink, winter colours are anything dark. Grape Gum is the best purple and also my personal favourite!

Grape Gum x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 238
Indigo frock (navy) and tinted love ( deep wine) are beautiful! Just ordered these today! ;)

Right now I'm finding plum paisley: a deep purple, really popular.

Always find French manicure popular but powder my nose has been very popular x

Latest posts

Back