what colour to have???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chixyorky

Reaction score
hi geeks
ive got natural brown hair and have been having bleach and a high lift put in it for about 2 years now. i would like to change the colour but not go as dark as it is naturally. would still like to be abit blonde just think its getting abit yellow and roots are very dark when grows back.
would just like abit of advise on what people think would work as i am not a hairdresser and havent got the foggiest!!:!:
thanx allot x

hi geeks
ive got natural brown hair and have been having bleach and a high lift put in it for about 2 years now. i would like to change the colour but not go as dark as it is naturally. would still like to be abit blonde just think its getting abit yellow and roots are very dark when grows back.
would just like abit of advise on what people think would work as i am not a hairdresser and havent got the foggiest!!:!:
thanx allot x

Hi, you could ask your hairdresser to weave some nice toffee colours in it for you perhaps just through the top :)

hi geeks
thanx allot x

why not have some of your natural base colour or simular weaved through along with a blonde to make the regrowth less obvious and darken it down slightly :lol:

Latest posts

Back